Friday, August 31, 2007

More alike than not

It has been pointed out to me that my blog is just like Steve's blog. Okay, that is true but my defense is that Steve and I are so very similiar in life as well. Let's take a look at the evidence.

1. Steve and I have both worked in more bookstores than most of our colleagues have read books.

2. We both have one too many dogs.

3. We are both Paris catwalk hot.

4. We both like to spend long hours in the tub (I prefer Sandelwood bubblebath; Steve, Sweet Jasmine - in case anyone is thinking ahead to Christmas)

5. Neither of us smokes.

6. We each have a tattoo which we keep covered and deny when questioned.

7. Neither of us has ever pleased a woman in bed.

8. We are each living in a century that doesn't understand us.

9. We have both fought the law and the law won.

10. We both love the Tudors (although Steve also "loved" the Tudors, if you know what I'm saying.)


If you can think of any other similiarities between me and the great Steve, please comment.



comment anyway...

5 comments:

Stacey said...

just checking in, looks good. so what are the tattoos of?

F-Stop said...

Tattoos? Who has tattoos? WE don't have any tattoos.

steve said...

I'll have you know, Miss Smarty-pants, that BOTH Henry VIII's sister Mary and his son Edward enthusiastically CONSENTED ... although now that I think about it, neither one of them really qualified as a woman ...

brian said...

I'd like to hear more about the time(s) you guys fought the law?

steve said...

As I recall, it involved polygamy ...or was it bestiality? Or maybe polygamous bestiality? Help me out here, Beepy ...